Are you ready for the most enriching and fascinating journey to the most exotic places, awe-inspiring sights and richest of cultural experiences . . . all within yourself? That is what psychoanalysis offers. Over the course of the last hundred years, since its development by Sigmund Freud, psychoanalysis has undergone substantial changes. Yet it remains a powerful tool for personal growth and a deeper capacity to live and love fully.
- Where one might feel constricted and stuck, a greater range of self-expression, creativity, and vitality.
- More acceptance and integration of all aspects of oneself.
- A deep resolution and reconciliation of the past.
- A heightened sense of the possibilities of the future.
- An expansive capacity to love oneself, others, and the world.
As a certified psychoanalyst, I am pleased to be able to offer psychoanalysis (and psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy) to prospective clients. While such a process requires a commitment of time and resources, it is in the final analysis (no pun intended) a commitment to one self.
If you think that you don’t have the time or resources to take on such an enterprise, you might be surprised. I look forward to answering any questions that people may have about psychoanalysis and what I offer.
It seems to me that the highest human purpose is to love, to learn to love more openly and fully. That is the aim of psychoanalysis.